Important Coupon Terms & Conditions
Please read the following coupon code terms and conditions before using any coupons on hiberniacollege.com:
- Important: You must apply the coupon code before completing your order; Hibernia College cannot apply a coupon after a sale has been completed. In the event that you cannot get your code to work, please do not complete your order. Instead, contact us for assistance on 098 28382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Coupon codes are for use with online orders on hiberniacollege.com only.
- Only one coupon code is permitted per order; multiple coupon codes cannot be used for the same order.
- You must be a Hibernia College graduate to avail of a graduate rate coupon code; you must enter your student number on the checkout page.
- Coupon codes will have a set expiry date. You will be advised of the expiry date when the coupon is released.
- Coupon codes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
Hibernia College Fee Policy
- In order to undertake a CPD Course for Teachers, applicants must have paid the full course fee prior to commencing the course. Hibernia College reserves the right to review the course fee on an annual basis. Once paid, fees will only be refunded if the withdrawal request is received prior to the start date of the course.
- Please note this is course start date and not student start date. Any refunds granted by the college will be subjected to an administration charge of €15. This will be taken from the original fee. Students wishing to withdraw from a CPD Course after the course start date may not make any claim for a full or partial refund.
- There is no right of appeal.