Position: Enrolment Advisor
Contract: Temporary, Full-Time
Reports to: Enrolment Team Lead
Location: Dublin 4
Hibernia College is Ireland’s only government-accredited online learning college and the country’s leading primary and post-primary teaching institution. We also specialise in postgraduate and continuing professional development (CPD) programmes for students and teaching professionals across the globe. The college is an established leader in pioneering new education technologies and embracing change in the ever-evolving world of education.
Hibernia College seeks to recruit a Student Enrolment Advisor whose sole purpose will be to generate student enrolments by managing leads for prospective students who have made an initial inquiry about the courses that Hibernia College have to offer. The Enrolment Advisor will offer guidance and advice to prospective students on how best we can meet their educational needs and career needs. Ideally this will suit someone who is very comfortable working in a target driven sales environment. This role is initially offered on a fixed term basis with a view to going permanent.
- Conduct outbound warm sales calls to prospective students who have requested information after responding to targeted marketing campaigns.
- Build relationships with prospective students by discovering their needs and concerns.
- Presenting webinars to potential students of the College
- Presenting to potential students at annual roadshows
- Advise and guide prospective students on how our programmes can meet their requirements.
- Take responsibility for inbound enquiries, answering calls and emails, dealing with questions and information requests.
- Record all leads and sales activity on CRM system.
- Support prospective students through the enrolment process with advice on the application and interview process.
- Attend career and recruitment fairs and college information events, advise on courses offered and gather lead information.
- Conduct targeted follow up with leads generated at events or who respond to specific marketing campaigns, as required by Enrolment Team Leader.
- Managing and updating Hibernia College’s social media accounts and maintaining visibility across networks – Facebook,Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Demonstrated sales or account management experience in a contact centre or similar phone based environment is a must.
- Experienced CRM user, proficient in MS Office and Internet.
3rd level qualification an advantage, although relevant work experience may suffice.
- Thrives in a target driven environment.
- Self-motivated with the enthusiasm to meet and exceed goals.
- Works well in a team and can utilise a team approach to accomplish goals.
- Flexibility to work outside core office hours as required
- Possess advanced phone and written communication skills; adaptive communication and active listening.
- Excellent spoken and written language
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Monday 24th February 2020.