A webinar is a virtual lecture or training session presented live on the Internet. The session includes a PowerPoint presentation, video, interactive questions and answers.
- Time effective: It takes only 60 minutes of your time. You do not have to worry about travelling and you still receive the same learning outcomes as regular workshops.
- Cost effective: There is no registration/sign up fee.
- Convenient: You can attend a Webinar in your office, at home or wherever is most convenient to you.
- Easy to use: Hibernia College use gotomeeting.com. All you need to have is a computer with a high speed Internet connection and a high quality microphone. Click on the link in the invitation email and start joining the workshop.
- Applicable topics: Spend 60 minutes of your time gaining knowledge and understanding on applicable topics in the areas of online learning.
- Reputable and experienced presenters: Our Webinars are conducted by presenters with long term experience in their fields.
- Interactive: After the presentation, you will have a chance to ask questions and submit your feedback about our Webinars.
- Access to the recorded webinar online without extra charges: All Webinar sessions will be recorded and attendees have the option of receiving the recorded webinar at no extra cost.
For more details on Webinars with Hibernia College, click on the News Page.